- some of different blended alcoholic beverages consisting frequently of brandy, whiskey, vodka, or gin combined with fruit juices or any other liquors and often served chilled.
- Medicine an assortment of medications, generally in answer, the analysis or treatment of a condition.
- Medicine remedy regimen which includes a mix of a number of medicines, so that their particular blended result is much more potent than that of the medicines made use of individually.
- An appetizer produced by combining bits of meals, like fresh fruit or seafood: fruit beverage; shrimp cocktail.
- A mixed alcoholic beverage.
- a combination of various other substances.
- A horse, maybe not of pure breed, but having only one 8th or one sixteenth impure bloodstream with its veins.
- A mean, half-hearted other; a coward.
- A species of rove-beetle, so-called from its habit of elevating the tail.
- A beverage manufactured from brandy, whisky, or gin, iced, flavored, and sweetened.
- A horse, maybe not of pure type, but having just one eighth or one sixteenth impure bloodstream inside the veins.
- A mean, half-hearted fellow; a coward.
- A species of rove beetle; -- so named from the habit of elevating the tail.
- A bird of this genus Alectrurus.
- A name of a European insect, Ocypus or Goërius olens, one of the rove-beetles or Staphylinidæ. Also called devil's coach-horse (which see, under devil).
- A horse which is maybe not thoroughbred, but has many impure blood, generally one-fourth or less, but occasionally half; for this reason, an underbred individual.
- An American drink, strong, stimulating, and cool, manufactured from spirits, bitters, and just a little sugar, with different aromatic and stimulating improvements.
- Cocktail beer.
- a short combined drink
- an appetizer served as an initial training course at meals
- Of or regarding cocktails: a cocktail glass; a cocktail celebration.
- suited to wear on semiformal events: a cocktail dress.
- festive, lively
- Definition for "cocktail"
- some of different blended alcoholic beverages consisting frequently…
- View More
- Sentence for "cocktail"
- Quotes for "cocktail"
- "Something about glamour interested me. All…"
- View More
- Synonym for "cocktail"
- Phrases for "cocktail"
- Cross Reference for "cocktail"
- Form for "cocktail"
- Same Context for "cocktail"
- Urban Dictionary for "cocktail"
- The milky white beverage that propels…
- View More