- The shell of a cockle.
- A shell like a cockle.
- Nautical A small light motorboat.
- The shell of a cockle (or comparable layer)
- a little, flimsy ship
- one of several shells or valves of a cockle.
- A light watercraft.
- The layer regarding the cockle, especially the common cockle, Cardium edule. See cut under cockle.
- A representation of a cockle, serving, rather than the layer itself, as badge and characteristic of a pilgrim: in heraldry, identical to scallop.
- A cockboat.
- a tiny light flimsy watercraft
Sentence for "cockleshell"
Hypernym for "cockleshell"
Same Context for "cockleshell"