- A hat because of the top turned up in 2 or three places, specifically a three-cornered cap; a tricorn.
- A hat with the top turned-up to create two or three points; a bicorn or tricorn
- The triangular room created because of the intersection associated with position outlines on a chart based on plotting three bearings; the estimated place of the ship
- A variety of the game of bowls which but three pins, put at the angles of a triangle, are employed.
- an email folded into a three-cornered shape.
- cap with opposing brims turned up and caught together to form things
- a game title like ninepins, except that just three pins are used, that are arranged at the perspectives of a triangle.
Hyponym for "cocked hat"
Hypernym for "cocked hat"
Form for "cocked hat"
Same Context for "cocked hat"