- A game used sheep bones in the place of dice.
- The bone found in playing the video game; a huckle bone tissue.
- a game title enjoyed sheep's bones in place of dice.
- The bone tissue utilized in playing the video game; -- labeled as also huckle-bone.
- a game title enjoyed the anklebones of a sheep instead of dice.
- The bone used in playing the overall game; the astragalus or ankle-bone, improperly called hucklebone. See dib.
Sentence for "cockal"
Variant for "cockal"
Urban Dictionary for "cockal"
- becoming in your community round the…