- the big delicious fan of a cultivated number of hazel.
- The plant bearing this fruit.
- The nut of the typical hazel (Corylus avellana); hazelnut
- A game played by young ones with nuts.
- a big roundish selection of the cultivated hazelnut.
- a-game played by kiddies with nuts.
- A round fan; a large hazelnut.
- A children's online game, used cobnuts.
- tiny nut-bearing tree much grown in Europe
- fan of every of a few woods of the genus Corylus
Sentence for "cobnut"
- Check out www.cobnuts.co.uk for other recipe…
Hypernym for "cobnut"
Cross Reference for "cobnut"