- Nautical A small flatbottom fishing boat with a lugsail on a raking mast.
- Scots a type of flatbottom rowboat.
- little flat-bottomed vessel appropriate establishing from a beach, on the north-east coast of The united kingdomt plus Scotland.
- A flat-floored vessel with a lug sail, and a drop rudder extending from two to four foot underneath the keel. It absolutely was originally applied to the stormy shore of Yorkshire, England.
- A flattish-bottomed, clincher-built fishing-boat with a square stern.
Sentence for "coble"
Rhyme for "coble"
Same Context for "coble"
Urban Dictionary for "coble"