Definition for "cobelligerent"
- One, such as a nation, that assists another…
Sentence for "cobelligerent"
- One, such as a nation, that assists another or other people in waging war, frequently without entering an official alliance.
- person who wages war for a passing fancy part; a military friend.
- A nation or declare that continues war in connection with another.
- A nation, state, or man or woman who cooperates with another in carrying on war.
- Carrying on war in conjunction with another energy.
- Coöperating (with another or others) in carrying on war.