- Of or containing cobalt, especially with valence 2.
- Containing cobalt in oxidation state 2.
- related to, produced from, or containing, cobalt; -- stated esp. of cobalt compounds when the material has its own reduced valence.
- Pertaining to or associated with nature of cobalt; consisting of or produced by cobalt: specifically applied to compounds where the cobalt atom is apparently combined as a dyad factor.
Sentence for "cobaltous"
- It also sees through such chemical…
Cross Reference for "cobaltous"
Etymologically Related for "cobaltous"
Form for "cobaltous"