- an unusual silver-white to grey mineral, cobalt sulfarsenide, CoAsS, this is certainly a cobalt ore and is utilized in ceramics.
- A rare, gray mineral, a mixed sulfide and arsenide of cobalt and iron aided by the chemical formula CoAsS; its an ore of cobalt.
- A sulpharsenide of cobalt. It is a mineral of a silver-white color, with a tinge of red, happening in isometric crystals, usually cubes or pyritohedrons. Also referred to as cobalt-glance.
- an uncommon silvery-white mineral; important ore of cobalt
- Definition for "cobaltite"
- an unusual silver-white to grey mineral, cobalt sulfarsenide,…
- View More
- Sentence for "cobaltite"
- Hypernym for "cobaltite"