- Of or containing cobalt, specially with valence 3.
- Of or associated with cobalt.
- Containing cobalt in oxidation condition 3.
- Pertaining to, based on, or containing, cobalt; -- stated especially of these substances where cobalt has higher valence.
- Pertaining to or comprising cobalt; resembling or containing cobalt: particularly put on compounds for which two cobalt atoms react like one hexad element or radical.
Sentence for "cobaltic"
- Other drumbeats answered and a second…
Cross Reference for "cobaltic"
Etymologically Related for "cobaltic"