- A blue to green pigment comprising a variable blend of cobalt oxide and alumina.
- A moderate to deep brilliant azure or greenish-blue.
- a-deep blue pigment produced from cobalt; zaffre
- a dark blue pigment comprising some salt of cobalt, as the phosphate, ignited with alumina; -- labeled as additionally cobalt ultramarine, and Thenard's blue.
- greenish-blue pigment consisting basically of cobalt oxide and alumina
- a shade of blue tinged with green
- The color associated with the pigment zaffre.
- Definition for "cobalt blue"
- A blue to green pigment comprising a variable…
- View More
- Sentence for "cobalt blue"
- Hypernym for "cobalt blue"
- Urban Dictionary for "cobalt blue"