- The free straight back part of a coat that hangs below the waist.
- The dresses of a formal or dress coating.
- The flap at the back of a coat that hangs straight down, sometimes underneath the waistline.
- Success of a figure, organization or motion that transfers to those that associate with it.
- the loose back flap of a coat that hangs below the waist.
- the loose straight back flap of a coat that hangs below the waistline
- on coattails of because of the success of another: elected to company on the coattails of a well known governor.
- regarding coattails of rigtht after or as a result of: resigned on coattails associated with scandal.
- Definition for "coattail"
- The free straight back part of a coat…
- View More
- Sentence for "coattail"
- Phrases for "coattail"
- Hypernym for "coattail"
- Form for "coattail"