- A layer of a substance spread-over a surface for protection or design; a covering level.
- Cloth for making coats.
- A thin exterior level.
- Cloth to make coats.
- A coat or covering; a layer of any material, as a cover or defense.
- Cloth for coats.
- A covering; any compound spread-over a surface for defense or ornamentation: because, a coating of plaster or tin-foil.
- Cloth for coats: because, a variety of coatings.
- a decorative surface or look of a surface (or even the compound that offers it that appearance)
- a thin level covering something
- a heavy material suitable for coats
- the work of applying something
- Present participle of coat.
Sentence for "coating"
- A cell-friendly protein coating is then…
Phrases for "coating"
Rhyme for "coating"
Same Context for "coating"
Verb Stem for "coating"