- Along, by means of, or following a coast: The winds blew coastwise. Coastwise winds added towards the storm.
- over the coast.
- by means of, or along, the coast; following a coastline.
- through, or across the coast
- Along the coastline.
- along or following a-coast
- By way of or along the shore.
- following shore: moving or continued over the coastline: as, the coastwise trade.
Sentence for "coastwise"
- Every incoming coastwise vessel was boarded…
Synonym for "coastwise"
Equivalent for "coastwise"
Same Context for "coastwise"