- The combining of two components to make a seamless whole; made use of specifically of a dislocated joint or a broken bone tissue
- The version or adjustment of components to one another, at the time of a broken bone tissue or dislocated combined.
- The version or adjustment of components together.
- In surgery, the work of placing the broken extremities of a bone within their normal place, or of rebuilding a luxated bone to its spot; bone-setting.
- In structure, a type of gliding articulation of just one bone with another, as compared to the patella using the femur.
Sentence for "coaptation"
- In other words, the operator, grasping…
Form for "coaptation"