- any one of a number of black colored or dark-colored fishes, especially the pollock or sablefish.
- any one of a few blackish seafood, especially the pollack or sablefish
- The pollock; -- called in addition, coalsey, colemie, colmey, coal whiting, etc. See pollock.
- The beshow or candlefish of Alaska.
- The cobia.
- A gadoid fish, Pollachius virens or carbonarius, known as from colour of its back.
- A fish, Anoplopoma fimbria, associated with family members Anoplopomatidæ, found in the North Pacific.
- The pollack, Pollachius virens.
- Definition for "coalfish"
- any one of a number of black colored…
- View More
- Sentence for "coalfish"
- Variant for "coalfish"