- A coagulated size, by blood; a clot.
- quite a few coagulated product; a clot or curd
- The dense, curdy precipitate formed by the coagulation of albuminous matter; any size of coagulated matter, as a clot of bloodstream.
- A coagulated size, as curd, etc.; especially, in medicine, ablood-clot.
- A substance that creates coagulation, as rennet; a coagulant.
- a lump of product formed from content of a liquid
Sentence for "coagulum"
Synonym for "coagulum"
Cross Reference for "coagulum"
Same Context for "coagulum"
Variant for "coagulum"