- A coworker; an assistant. See Synonyms at assistant.
- An assistant to a bishop, specially one designated to succeed the bishop.
- An assistant or helper.
- An assistant to a bishop.
- a person who helps another; an assistant; a coworker.
- The assistant of a bishop or of a priest keeping a benefice.
- person who helps another; an assistant; a helper; an associate in occupation.
- a person who is empowered or appointed to execute the obligations of another. Johnson. Particularly
- The associate of a bishop or other prelate. A permanent coadjutor may or may not be appointed, with right of succession.
- an assistant to a bishop
Sentence for "coadjutor"
Synonym for "coadjutor"
Hypernym for "coadjutor"
Same Context for "coadjutor"