- Of or relating to hereditary faculties that have become set up through mutually useful communications between organisms in a residential district.
- Of or relating to interaction among genes of different loci that bring about an expression of those faculties.
- explaining a genetic adaptation that is the results of beneficial communications involving the organisms of a residential district
- Describing the connected communications between genes of various loci
- Adapted one to another.
- Mutually or reciprocally adjusted: as, “coadapted pulp and tooth,”
Sentence for "coadapted"
- Director Edgar Wright, who coadapted the…
Etymologically Related for "coadapted"