- An impelling or restraining power; a compulsion.
- Joint action.
- Ecology some of the mutual activities or results, including symbiosis, that may take place in a residential district.
- force; compulsion, either in restraining or impelling
- Force; compulsion, in a choice of restraining or impelling.
- Force; compulsion, either in restraining or in impelling.
- work of working jointly
Sentence for "coaction"
- "What we spoke of was strengthening…
Synonym for "coaction"
Hypernym for "coaction"