- A cluster of droplets separated regarding a lyophilic colloid.
- The microsphere droplet that result from coacervation
- In botany, densely crowded collectively; clustered.
- Of or associated with a cluster of droplets.
- Biology Growing in groups.
- Clumped collectively, clustered.
- Raised into a pile; gathered into a crowd; heaped.
- To cause to form a coacervate.
- To heap up; to pile.
- To heap up; heap.
- Heaped; accumulated; gathered into a crowd.
Sentence for "coacervate"
Synonym for "coacervate"
Verb Forms for "coacervate"