- the connection of a godmother to another god-parents, together with appropriate moms and dads, of a kid.
- in polygamy, a wife of your respective parent who's not one's mama; which, co-wife of your mother
- in polygamy, the relationship between one co-wife and another, in respect to their young ones
- in a lesbian few, the nonbirth mama (companion of the birth mama) of a young child, especially one who takes the same part in mothering the child
Sentence for "co-mother"
- Marci, my wonderful friend, soul sister,…