- Together; joint; jointly; mutually: coeducation.
- Partner or connect in an action: coauthor; cofounder.
- Subordinate or assistant: copilot.
- To the exact same level or degree: coextensive.
- Complement of an angle: cotangent.
- collectively; mutually; jointly
- partner or subordinate in a task
- to your exact same level
- of opposing, for the equivalent
- a type of the prefix com-, signifying with, collectively, together, shared. Its utilized before vowels plus some consonants. See com-.
Sentence for "co-"
Same Context for "co-"
Variant for "co-"