- A Small Grouping Of exactly the same or comparable elements collected or occurring closely collectively; a lot: "She presented away the woman hand, a small tight cluster of hands” ( Anne Tyler).
- Linguistics several successive consonants in a word, as cl and st into the word group.
- A group of academic classes in a related location.
- A group or bunch of several discrete items that are close to each other.
- several galaxies or movie stars that look near both.
- A secundal chord of three or higher notes.
- several consonants.
- several computer systems that really work collectively.
- A logical data storage product containing more than one real sectors (view block).
- A significant subset within a population.
- group of bombs or mines.
- A small steel design that indicates that a medal happens to be awarded towards exact same person prior to.
- Many things of the identical kind developing collectively; a lot.
- Many comparable things gathered together or lying contiguous; a bunch.
- several people grouped collectively or gathered in one place; a crowd; a mob.
- A number of things, as fruits, growing obviously collectively; a whole lot, particularly ot grapes or any other fruit-growing likewise.
- numerous persons or things of any kind gathered or collected into an in depth human anatomy; a nearly conjoined team or collection: since, a cluster of countries.
- a grouping of several comparable things
- to assemble or develop into bunches.
- to develop in groups or assemble in teams; to gather or unite in a cluster or clusters.
- To cause to cultivate or develop into bunches.
- To collect into a cluster or groups; to collect into a whole lot or close body.
- gather or trigger to assemble into a cluster
- come together such as a cluster or flock
- To form or constitute a cluster or clusters; develop or perhaps put into clusters or teams; gather in a bunch or teams.
- to get into a cluster or group.
- to create in a cluster or groups.
- To cover with clusters.
- Definition for "cluster"
- A Small Grouping Of exactly the same or…
- View More
- Sentence for "cluster"
- Typically the collection of nodes maybe…
- View More
- Synonym for "cluster"
- Verb Forms for "cluster"
- Phrases for "cluster"
- Rhyme for "cluster"
- Cross Reference for "cluster"
- Form for "cluster"
- Same Context for "cluster"
- Apiculture Dictionary for "cluster"
- Urban Dictionary for "cluster"
- Medical Dictionary for "cluster"
- In epidemiology, an aggregation of situations…
- View More