- a normal building material mainly manufactured from chalk or clay.
- Indurated clay. See bind, n., 3.
- One of the tough bedrooms associated with lower chalk.
- One of the brands existing in The united kingdomt for a coarse, impure number of clay, specifically for that commonly occurring inside coal-measures.
- hardened clay
- Close-grained, as stone or wood.
- Stumpy; squat.
Sentence for "clunch"
Hypernym for "clunch"
Variant for "clunch"
Urban Dictionary for "clunch"
- when someone executes dental intercourse on…