- The characteristic sound created by a hen whenever brooding or calling its chicks.
- an audio such as this.
- casual A stupid or foolish individual.
- The noise produced by a hen, specially when brooding, or calling the girl girls.
- Any noise such as this.
- a type of tongue mouse click always encourage on a horse.
- The call of a hen to her birds.
- A click. See 3d Simply click, 2.
- an audio uttered by a hen whenever broody, or in phoning the lady chicks.
- identical to mouse click, 2.
- the noise created by a hen (like in calling the girl girls)
- To utter the characteristic sound of a hen.
- to create a sound similar to that of a hen, such as coaxing a horse.
- To make the noise, or complete the decision, of a brooding hen.
- To call through the characteristic sound of a hen or a similar sound.
- To express by clucking: He clucked disapproval.
- To call collectively, or call to follow along with, as a hen does her birds.
- to create these types of an audio.
- to endure detachment from heroin.
- make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- To utter the phone call or cry of a brooding hen or a hen with youthful chicks.
- To call or incite by clucking, as a hen this lady chicks.
- Definition for "cluck"
- The characteristic sound created by a hen whenever…
- View More
- Sentence for "cluck"
- Synonym for "cluck"
- Verb Forms for "cluck"
- Phrases for "cluck"
- Rhyme for "cluck"
- Hypernym for "cluck"
- Cross Reference for "cluck"
- Form for "cluck"
- Same Context for "cluck"
- Variant for "cluck"
- Urban Dictionary for "cluck"