- Pertaining to peasants; rustic.
- Uncultured, boorish; rough, coarse.
- Like a circus clown; comical, absurd.
- Of or resembling a clown, or feature of a clown; ungainly; embarrassing.
- like a clown
- Pertaining to or characteristic of clowns or rustics; like a clown; rude; coarse; uncomfortable; ungainly.
- Abounding in clowns; dull; stupid; uncultured; unrefined: because, “a clownish neighbourhood,”
- Definition for "clownish"
- Sentence for "clownish"
- Synonym for "clownish"
- Equivalent for "clownish"
- Same Context for "clownish"
- Urban Dictionary for "clownish"
- anything or someone stupid or retarded.
- View More