- A plant with clove-scented plants, Dianthus caryophyllus, formerly utilized as a flavoring as well as fragrance. The ancestor of the carnation.
- The rose for this plant
- is Dianthus Caryophyllus, the stock from where carnations tend to be derived.
- a number of pink the plants that scent like cloves.
- Eurasian plant with red to purple-red spice-scented often two fold flowers; commonly developed in a lot of types and several colors
- Definition for "clove pink"
- Synonym for "clove pink"
- Hypernym for "clove pink"