- A thick lotion made primarily in England by warming milk until a layer of cream types on its area that's after that cooled and skimmed down. Also called Devonshire ointment.
- A thick, nice milk item, produced by skimming the thickened level from the top of unhomogenized lotion that's been heated and permitted to stand. Fat content are at least 55%.
- dense lotion produced from scalded milk
- Definition for "clotted cream"
- A thick lotion made primarily in England by…
- View More
- Sentence for "clotted cream"
- Hypernym for "clotted cream"
- Cross Reference for "clotted cream"
- Urban Dictionary for "clotted cream"