- alternate kind of close-hauled.
- Under means and going because nearly that you can toward the way that the wind blows; getting the sails trimmed for cruising as near to your wind possible; -- stated of a sailing vessel.
- obtaining the sails trimmed for cruising as close into the wind as possible
- Nautical, cruising as close into the wind that you can.
- Definition for "closehauled"
- Sentence for "closehauled"
- If this 90-degree turn is anticipated…
- View More
- Equivalent for "closehauled"
- Same Context for "closehauled"