- An abnormality in neuromuscular task described as quickly alternating muscular contraction and relaxation.
- a muscular spasm with regular contractions
- a few muscular contractions because of unexpected stretching associated with the muscle tissue, -- an indication of specific neuropathies.
- In pathology, alternating contractions and relaxations of a muscle following the other person in significantly fast succession. See clonic spasm and ankle-clonus.
- convulsion described as alternating contractions and relaxations
Sentence for "clonus"
- The plantar and patellar reflexes were…
Hypernym for "clonus"