- a-dance carried out while wearing blockages and characterized by heavy stamping actions.
- a dance carried out by people wearing blockages, or thick-soled footwear.
- a-dance performed with clogs, or with shoes having wooden bottoms or heels, in which the legs are made to perform an everyday and loud accompaniment to songs.
- a-dance carried out while putting on shoes with wooden bottoms; has heavy stamping actions
- Definition for "clog dance"
- a-dance carried out while wearing blockages and characterized…
- View More
- Hypernym for "clog dance"