- any one of various surveying devices for calculating angles of height, slope, or incline, at the time of an embankment. Also known as inclinometer.
- An apparatus for calculating a vertical angle, a slope, or even the height of a sizable object (example. a tree).
- a guitar for deciding the plunge of bedrooms or strata, pr the slope of an embankment or cutting; a kind of plumb degree.
- a guitar accustomed figure out the plunge of rock-strata.
- A carpenters' tool for evaluating slopes and amounts.
- In addition klinometer.
- In ophthalmology, just like clinoscope.
- a musical instrument regularly determine the heel or pitch of a vessel. Whenever placed athwart-ships it reveals the previous; whenever put fore-and-aft, the latter.
- a guitar employed by surveyors in order to determine an angle of desire or elevation
- Definition for "clinometer"
- any one of various surveying devices for calculating…
- View More
- Sentence for "clinometer"
- Hypernym for "clinometer"
- Cross Reference for "clinometer"
- Etymologically Related for "clinometer"