- That diagonal or lateral axis in a monoclinic crystal making an oblique position with the straight axis.
- That diagonal or horizontal axis in a monoclinic crystal making an oblique perspective utilizing the vertical axis. See crystallization.
- In crystallography, that diagonal or lateral axis in monoclinic crystals which forms an oblique position because of the vertical axis. Also referred to as clino-axis.
- with respect to, or perhaps in the course of, these types of a diagonal.
- related to or perhaps in the path of clinodiagonal.
Definition for "clinodiagonal"
- That diagonal or lateral axis in a monoclinic…
Variant for "clinodiagonal"