- Built with overlapping planks or boards, as a ship.
- when the planks of this hull tend to be laid so your bottom side of each plank overlaps the most effective edge of the plank below it. See also: shiplap.
- obtaining the part planks (af a boat) so organized that the lower side of each overlaps the top of edge of the plank after that below it like clapboards on a residence. See lapstreak.
- having overlapping hull planks
- etc. See clincher-built, etc.
- Definition for "clinker-built"
- Built with overlapping planks or boards, as a…
- View More
- Sentence for "clinker-built"
- Cross Reference for "clinker-built"
- Same Context for "clinker-built"
- Variant for "clinker-built"