- to create or trigger to produce a light, razor-sharp ringing sound: clinked their particular wineglasses together in a toast.
- resulting in to give away hook, sharp, tinkling, sound, as by striking metallic or any other sonorous figures together.
- A light, sharp ringing sound, as of glass or steel.
- Slang A prison or a prison cellular; a jail: invested the night when you look at the clink.
- The noise of metal on metal, or glass on glass.
- Jail or prison, following the Clink prison in Southwark, London. Utilized in the phrase within the clink.
- Stress cracks manufactured in steel ingots while they fun after becoming cast.
- A slight, razor-sharp, tinkling noise, produced by the collision of sonorous systems.
- A prison cell; a lockup; -- most likely orig. title associated with noted prison in Southwark, The united kingdomt.
- A-sharp, ringing noise made by the collision of sonorous (especially metallic) bodies.
- an intelligent stroke.
- A latch.
- A key.
- plural lengthy iron fingernails.
- title of a prison or lockup in Southwark, London, often discussed into the sixteenth century and later.
- [lowercase] Any prison.
- a correctional institution used to detain individuals that in legal custody of this federal government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted people serving a sentence)
- a quick light metallic noise
- which will make a clinking sound; which will make an audio of steel on material or cup on glass; to strike materials such as for instance metal or glass against each other.
- make increased noise typical of cup
- make or produce a top noise
- to offer aside a small, sharp, tinkling noise.
- To cause a clinking noise by hitting two objects, as glasses, together.
- which will make a jingle; chime.
- To cause to make a sharp, ringing noise: because, to clink eyeglasses in ingesting healths.
- To clench; weld; clasp; seize quickly.
- Definition for "clink"
- to create or trigger to produce a light,…
- View More
- Sentence for "clink"
- Synonym for "clink"
- Verb Forms for "clink"
- Phrases for "clink"
- Rhyme for "clink"
- Hypernym for "clink"
- Cross Reference for "clink"
- Form for "clink"
- Same Context for "clink"
- Urban Dictionary for "clink"
- An utterly obnoxious sound that money…
- View More