Definition for "clinic"
- A facility, usually related to a hospital or…
Sentence for "clinic"
Quotes for "clinic"
- "As efforts to fix this failure…"
Phrases for "clinic"
Rhyme for "clinic"
Etymologically Related for "clinic"
Form for "clinic"
Same Context for "clinic"
Urban Dictionary for "clinic"
- A facility, usually related to a hospital or health school, that's specialized in the analysis and care of outpatients.
- A medical establishment operate by a number of experts in collaboration and revealing exactly the same services.
- A group program supplying counsel or training in a specific field or activity: a vocational clinic; a tennis clinic.
- A seminar or meeting of doctors and health pupils for which health training is performed into the presence regarding the patient, as in the bedside.
- a location in which these types of instruction does occur.
- A class or lecture of medical instruction carried out this way.
- A medical facility, eg a hospital, specifically one when it comes to therapy and diagnosis of outpatients.
- friends practice of a few doctors.
- a gathering for the diagnosis of problems, or training, on a particular topic.
- a short-term office organized frequently to allow politicians to meet their constituents.
- some exercises used to develop abilities of practitioners aside from team affiliation.
- One confined to sleep by illness.
- one that receives baptism on a sickbed.
- A school, or a session of a school or course, by which medicine or surgery is taught because of the assessment and remedy for clients in the presence associated with the students.
- One confined toward sleep by sickness.
- one that obtains baptism on a sick sleep.
- a medical center, frequently linked to a school or medical center, which treats mainly outpatients.
- A school, or a session of a school or course, where medicine or surgery is taught by the examination and treatment of clients into the presence of pupils.
- a lesson or group of lessons taught to persons not expert in a few activity, in which the errors of the students tend to be revealed, and remedial activities are recommended.
- a performance therefore excellent concerning be viewed a model for emulation.
- One restricted to sleep by vomiting.
- Eccles., previously, one who obtained baptism on a sick-bed.
- In medication, an examination of an individual by a teacher in the existence of his pupils, followed by remarks regarding the nature and remedy for the outcome. Also written clinique.
- just like dispensary, 2.
- meeting for analysis of issues and instruction or remedial operate in a specific activity
- a healthcare facility for outpatient attention
- a medical institution run by several health experts