- Of or relating to a fruit, specially a peach, having skin that adheres closely into stone.
- obtaining the flesh attached closely to the rock, such as some types of peaches.
- A clingstone good fresh fruit, particularly a peach.
- A stone good fresh fruit having a stone (pit) that clings towards the skin.
- A peach for this course.
- fresh fruit (especially peach) whoever flesh adheres strongly towards the gap
- Having the pulp adhering solidly to the stone: said of a class of peaches.
Sentence for "clingstone"
Hypernym for "clingstone"
Same Context for "clingstone"