- Any of various terrestrial ferns regarding the genus Lygodium, having just one pinnately mixture leaf that climbs by twining, including L. palmatum associated with the eastern United States.
- a delicate united states fern (Lygodium palmatum), which climbs a few feet high over bushes, etc., and is much sought for functions of design.
- any of several ferns of this genus Lygodium that rise by twining
- Definition for "climbing fern"
- Any of various terrestrial ferns regarding the genus…
- View More
- Hyponym for "climbing fern"
- Hypernym for "climbing fern"