- customers collectively; clients
- the health of being litigant
- State to be client.
- A body of clients.
- In Roman antiquity, the state or condition of being litigant in patronage of another.
- the health of becoming the client of legal counsel or other representative of the passions.
- A body of clients, in virtually any sense of the phrase.
- relation of a customer to a patron
Definition for "clientage"
Sentence for "clientage"
- South African tribes the rich exert…
Hypernym for "clientage"
Same Context for "clientage"