Definition for "clicket"
Sentence for "clicket"
- to stay oestrus; to copulate.
- A latchkey.
- The knocker of a door.
- A latch key.
- Anything that makes a rattling sound; especially, a contrivance utilized in slamming or phoning for admission, as a pin with a ratchet, or a knocker.
- a guitar making a clapping sound, employed by beggars to attract attention. See clack-dish.
- plural Flat rattling bones for kids to try out with.
- A latch-key.
- The latch or lock of a door.
- To secure with a clicket.