- an insurance policy of giving support to the energy and influence regarding the clergy in political or secular things.
- governmental or secular energy committed to people in the clergy.
- An excessive devotion on interests of sacerdotal purchase; excessive influence of this clergy; sacerdotalism.
- Clerical power or influence; specially, the undue influence regarding the clergy, or assistance of these impact; sacerdotalism.
- an insurance policy of supporting the impact and power regarding the clergy in secular or political issues
- Definition for "clericalism"
- an insurance policy of giving support to the…
- View More
- Sentence for "clericalism"
- Synonym for "clericalism"
- Hypernym for "clericalism"
- Etymologically Related for "clericalism"
- Same Context for "clericalism"