- The upper area of the nave, transepts, and choir of a church, containing house windows.
- An upper portion of a wall containing house windows for supplying sun light to a building.
- top of the section of a wall containing house windows to allow in natural light to a building, particularly in the nave, transept and choir of a church or cathedral
- just like clearstory.
- See clearstory.
- element of an interior wall increasing above the adjacent roof with windows admitting light
Sentence for "clerestory"
- I thought the term clerestory window…
Hypernym for "clerestory"
Same Context for "clerestory"
Variant for "clerestory"