- Archaic To phone; name.
- To phone, or name.
- to offer a call; weep out; charm.
- To phone; telephone call upon; cry off to.
- To call to at least one's self; invite; summon.
- To phone; call by the name of; title.
- (usually with on) To tell lies about; inform against (some one).
- is loquacious; tattle; gossip.
- To report; relate; tell.
- a-cry; an appeal; a call.
- A cry; an appeal; a call.
- to create attraction; to cry completely.
- To give a call; cry out; charm.
- To call; telephone call upon; cry off to.
- To phone to 1's self; invite; summon.
Sentence for "clepe"
Verb Forms for "clepe"
Form for "clepe"