- a person who clenches, or whatever can be used for clenching, as a cramp or piece of iron bent down seriously to fasten something.
- an instrument utilized for clenching or flexing on the point of a nail, to prevent its detachment.
- A retort or response therefore definitive on shut a controversy; an unanswerable debate: as, the bishop's page is a clencher.
- Definition for "clencher"
- a person who clenches, or whatever can be…
- View More
- Sentence for "clencher"
- Rhyme for "clencher"
- Urban Dictionary for "clencher"