- Sports lots one tennis iron, having almost no loft to your club face.
- Sports lots four timber.
- Scots A large hook, such as one used to hang a pot over a fire.
- a sizable hook.
- A metal headed driver with little loft. Equivalent to a single or two iron a contemporary set of groups.
- a sizable hook or crook, as for a pot over a fire; specif., an iron-headed club with a straight, thin face and an extended shaft.
- Act of cleeking; a clutch.
- See cleik.
- To seize; clutch; snatch; catch; pluck.
- To catch or draw out with a cleek, as a fish; to hook.
- To hook or connect (together); therefore, to get married.
Sentence for "cleek"
Synonym for "cleek"
Rhyme for "cleek"
Same Context for "cleek"
Urban Dictionary for "cleek"