- Either of two east united states yearly flowers (Pilea pumila or P. fontana) having short drooping clusters of little greenish-white blossoms and clear stems and leaves. Also called richweed.
- A herb with a clear stem; the richweed.
- The Pilea pumila, a reduced nettle-like plant for the US, with a smooth, shining, and pellucid stem, growing in moist shaded locations. Also called richweed.
- a plants for the genus Pilea having drooping green flower clusters and smooth translucent stems and leaves
Definition for "clearweed"
- Either of two east united states yearly flowers…
Hypernym for "clearweed"