- Variant of clerestory.
- Alternative as a type of clerestory.
- top of the story of this nave of a church, containing windows, and rising over the aisle roofs.
- top of the story of a church, perforated by a selection of windows, which form the key way to obtain light for the central portions associated with the building.
- The raised an element of the roofing of a railroad-car, which contains the ventilating windows.
- part of an interior wall rising over the adjacent roof with house windows admitting light
Sentence for "clearstory"
Hypernym for "clearstory"
Cross Reference for "clearstory"
Equivalent for "clearstory"