Definition for "clearly"
Sentence for "clearly"
Quotes for "clearly"
- "A Shakespearean tragedy as so far…"
Phrases for "clearly"
Rhyme for "clearly"
Urban Dictionary for "clearly"
- undeniably; clearly.
- To a degree plainly discernible.
- In a clear fashion.
- in an easily perceptible manner
- without doubt or question
- in an intelligible fashion
- clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment
- clearly; obviously; to be able to leave no doubt: because, the fact is clearly proved.
- With distinct psychological discernment: as, understand something obviously.
- Distinctly; clearly; with approximately concerning allow obvious perception or comprehension.
- Without entanglement, confusion, or shame.
- clearly; actually; candidly.
- Without obstacle, constraint, or reserve.
- Synonyms Distinctly, Demonstrably. See distinctly.