- A central point in which clearing finance companies exchange checks an such like and settle reports
- A hub of products traffic
- A repository framework, real or digital, that accumulates, stores, and disseminates information, metadata, and information
- the institution where company of clearing is carried on. See above, 3.
- a central collection place in which banking institutions exchange inspections or drafts; members preserve a merchant account against which credits or debits tend to be published
- Definition for "clearing house"
- A central point in which clearing finance companies…
- View More
- Sentence for "clearing house"
- Urban Dictionary for "clearing house"